Date set for November 25th, 2017
The SHS River Tournament Rules are as follows:
- DNR Rules Followed
- Places determined by weight. All salmon & trout species are eligible and equal. Not paying for different species. Overall length for tie breaker.
- Payout Cash & Prizes based on number of entries. Pay out: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, based on 15 entries. One more place for every 5 entries.
- $10 registration fee per person. $5 optional side tournament entry per person for largest pike (by weight)
- Fishing Times: 7:00 a.m.- 12:00 noon
- Weigh-In prior to 12:30pm at TBD
- If fishing in Lake Michigan on the shoreline you must remain between the blue stairs (Kid’s Corner Park) and Lakecrest Towers (Packard Park). You may also fish from the North or South Piers and all of the Black River. Trolling from your boat is allowed to the pier heads. NO TROLLING OUTSIDE PIER HEADS.
- Participation requirements: Invitational Event (must be a MSSFA member)
To become a member, click HERE and fill out the membership application.
More Information: Contact Event Chair Scott Mitchell. Click HERE for contact information and a printable set of rules.
To learn more about river fishing in and around South Haven, visit Scout the Area.
Be sure to check out and support our 2016 Event Sponsors: